The Fredi Weber Peel-Able Tray Palette is constructed of sturdy, high-impact plastic and particularly well suited for oils and acrylics, though exceptionally compatible with all media. Its unique composition allows acrylic to peel off the surface and oils to be wiped off and cleaned easily with a damp cloth. It has three (3) unobstructed areas in an overall 12.75” L x 8.875” W surface with a slight lip to prevent paint from migrating over the edges. Designed to be comfortably held by both left and right handed artists. Unlike conventional butcher trays, which can bow, the Fredi Weber Peel-Able Tray Palette provides a flat and reliable surface as well as four (4) non-skid bumpers to keep palette from sliding.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Excellent choice for oil and acrylic use
• Dried acrylic peels away; oils wipe off easily with damp cloth
• Curved edges keeps paint on palette
• Comfortable grip for both left and right handed artists
• Rubber bumpers secure palette while in use
• Overall dimensions: 12.75” L x 8.875” W x .3125” H