These brushes are compact and lightweight for travel.
Water brushes are ideally used with fresh clean water. They can be used with face paints, watercolour crayons and watercolour pencil crayons. Liquid watercolours and water-soluble inks are excellent for water brushes. Acrylics ink may also be put in the brush but these fast-drying plastic paints should not be stored in the brush. When acrylics dry they are nearly impossible to clean out and your brush will be ruined.
semi-transparent white plastic handle and nylon hair
Total Length: approx. 12cm / 4 ¾"
Water reservoir: 1 cm x 4 cm / 3/8” x 1 ¾”
Round Small - .3 cm x 1 cm - regular price $5.90
Round Medium - .5 cm x c 1.5 cm - regular price $5.90
Flat Small - .5 cm x 1 cm - regular price $5.90
Flat Large – 1 cm x 1.5 cm - regular price $7.90
How to Use:
1. Unscrew the brush tip.
2. Fill the handle reserve with water or other liquid paints.
3. Screw lid back onto the brush.
3. Squeeze the body slightly to gently push water into the tip of the brush.
4. To clean simply push more water through the brush and wipe with a towel.
5. When not in use, clean the tip with water and close the lid on it.
6. Periodically wash your brush with soap and water and leave to dry.